Some corny theremin jokes

Posted: 3/2/2005 4:13:43 PM
Charlie D

I'm sure if I wasn't less tired I could concoct some bad joke about 'Rock-more" or a "Terror-min", but really I can't be bothered. . . lol
Posted: 12/10/2005 5:00:33 PM
dulcimoo

Q: What's a minor 3rd?

A: Two Theremins playing in unison!

Which reminds me:
Q:Why are hammered dulcimers better then applichain dulcimers?
A:They burn longer.

Q:The what are applichain dulcimers good for?
A:Starting the hammered dulcimers on fire!

(this also works for oboes and bassoones, violins and violas....
Posted: 12/11/2005 3:20:29 PM
vonbuck

why is a theremin like a scud missle?

They're both inaccurate and offesive
Posted: 12/12/2005 5:54:08 PM
Tallwes

You might be a thereminist if...

If your home and neighborhood are devoid of all insects, vermin and domestic animals, you might be a thereminist.

If the local humane society regularly comes to your home to investigate reports of cat abuse, you might be a thereminist.

If your neighborhood gets allot of ‘sound only, nothing seen’ UFO reports, you might be a thereminist.

If any body in your band has yelled “WHAT IS THAT NOISE!!”, you might be a thereminist.

If you ever accidentally whacked somebody with your pitch hand while playing ‘air theremin’ on the bus, at a concert or at church, you might be a thereminist.

If you tend to play tunes with the AF gain and VFO knobs of a hamrig while on a heterodyne instead of talking on it, you might be a thereminist.

If most of your CD collection consists of sci-fi movie themes, you might be a thereminist.

If you have ever used “Somebody got to close to me.” as an excuse for hitting a wrong note, you might be a thereminist.

If you ever waved you hands at another musical instrument and got frustrated with not being able to get it to play, you might be a thereminist.

If you don’t tip street musicians because they always put their tip jar way to close to themselves and you would have to reach through there control fields to leave a tip, you might be a thereminist.

If your parents beg you not to practice, you might be a thereminist.

If you dislike the radios they have for sale at a store because they only have single antenna models, you might be a thereminist.

If you have ever tried to look up volume loop antennas in the “ARRL Antenna Handbook”, you might be a thereminist.

If you ever came home, walked through a room and ‘WOOOOO’, you left it on, you might be a thereminist.

If there is no paint left on your walls, you might be a thereminist.

If you ever get offered a gig filling in for somebody's broken car alarm, you might be a thereminist.

If everybody has a strong desire to try out your axe, you might be a thereminist.

If you ever did a recording project with the police department, fire department or emergency search & rescue making sound samples to be used in their new sirens, you might be a thereminist

Whenever you play a Christmas song, you get mistaken for the Jingle Cats, You might be a thereminist

If you don't touch anybody's musical instrument including your own, you might be a thereminist.

If its your pets that move out of the house and start attending college, you might be a thereminist

If you enjoy the squeak of rusty door hinges, you might be a thereminist
Posted: 12/18/2005 11:46:55 AM
Jason

It's scary how many of those apply to me :)
Posted: 6/9/2018 8:56:47 AM
whatsappstatus

If you want to laugh so visit our page for more funny jokes Whatsapp Quotes

Posted: 6/9/2018 12:42:20 PM
senior_falcon

What is the difference between a theremin and a chainsaw?

You can tune the chainsaw!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.