WATERMARK PERFORMED BY AMETHYSTE

Posted: 7/1/2013 1:54:05 AM
Thomas Grillo

Hello all. I've recently learned that my student, and our very own Amethyste has upgraded to the wonderful world of HD video. She, and her husband recently took advantage of their lovely back yard, and shot this amazing video with a Canon Rebel T3-i.

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw the quality of this production. Not half bad for a vid of this type.

Nicely done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-oDZ2DIG5Q&feature=youtu.be

Posted: 7/1/2013 4:39:39 PM
Amethyste

Thank you for viewing the video ~ I appreciate it. :)

Posted: 7/1/2013 4:55:18 PM
Thomas Grillo

@Amethyste: You're welcome. I really enjoyed it. Your husband has a great eye for rule of thirds composition, as well as centering. Great work to both of you! :)

Posted: 7/1/2013 11:56:00 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

That - is just breathtaking.

-------------------------------------

How long did it take you to train your cat to walk away on cue? ;-)

Posted: 7/2/2013 1:20:15 AM
Amethyste

Fred ~

The cat is so sweet, he just sat there by the theremin and my husband jut started to film... He's such a sucker for being petted that when I called him he just came to me... I am so glad that Huxley the cat was in the video, as my neighbors have moved out this morning and took him with them... I'll miss him :(

Thank you for the nice comment <3

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.