Broken pitch antennae

Posted: 11/18/2014 2:45:38 AM
Cathleen

Help! The other day I accidentally knocked my Burns B3 Deluxe over, and discovered the pitch antennae was bent. When I tried to straighten it out, it broke clean off. Is there any way it can be repaired, or do I need to scrape together the funds to buy a new one?

Posted: 11/18/2014 4:36:41 AM
BobK

Hi Cathleen....Thanks so much for your insight on my newbie post. Sorry to hear about your pitch antenna mishap. You should let Dan Burns know what happened. He's extremely helpful and I'm sure will work with you to fix your theremin without the need to buy a new one. He can be contacted at support@soundslikeburns.com Hope it works out without having to part with your B3 Deluxe for too long. Regards!...Bob

Posted: 11/22/2014 5:05:08 AM
bisem

The same thing happened to me while moving my B3 from one room to the next.  Dan Burns sent me a new one at no charge!

Posted: 3/8/2017 8:53:09 AM
DannyMaster2

Hi 

You should change it for new one or buy new one. When did you bought it? Because you can go and replace with new one. I have the same problem but I just replaced with new one by myself.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.