filter boxes

Posted: 6/11/2009 10:54:51 PM

Joined: 6/3/2009

hey everyone i'm new to theremin's just ordered one.really excited about so i've lookin online for all the info i can findand i've read about using a leem fdr 60 filter direct box can't find one here in the us, leastwise online music stores is there a us co. that makes the same thing?????????
Posted: 6/12/2009 11:16:12 PM

From: Asheville, NC

Joined: 1/25/2008

I didn't look at the specs of the Leem too much, just a glance at the photo, but could this be what your looking for?

Behringer Ultra DI (

I think I came across a reference to the Leem in a post somewhere. Someone was suggesting using it to attenuate a theremin output so it could be used with a guitar amp. If this is the case I believe the Behringer will do it for you. I have one myself but I use it to get line level out of a Hammond organ speaker output. I think it can attenuate a signal by -40dB or so.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.