AWESOME Theremin t-shirt and gift store!

Posted: 8/11/2007 5:37:32 AM
misfit8d6

Hey guys-- I started a music/instrument/recording clothing store online a little while back at the request of some people on other forums and now...

Gear Addict Clothing sells two theremin designs across t shirts for kids and adults, as well as on other goodies like clocks, notebooks, mugs...etc

The designs look awesome-- one design is a modern (ala theremax/etherwave) looking theremin and is available in multiple colors and the other design is an old RCA drawing.

I think the "modern" theremin designs (all the colors) look awesome on the black shirt, and really cool on white too.

Do you guys know where else to find theremin gear other than the theremin world cafepress shop?

If you can check out my shop/designs, i'd appreciate any comments on the theremin designs or any of the other ones. Thanks a lot!

Gear Addict Clothing (http://www.cafepress.com/gearaddict)

Jordan
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:11:49 AM
omhoge

Thanks, those would for sure be handy for attracting other aether-heads in large crowds!
I'd wish that the classic design had antennas and came in black shirts too.

Actually, I keep asking Santa to bring me a silver RCA theremin pendent... the bastard hasn't come through yet though
Posted: 8/11/2007 10:27:12 AM
misfit8d6

I just updated a version of the classic to have antennas, let me know if it looks alright!

It IS available in black shirts too-- just select "dark shirt."

The dark shirt has multiple colors that you can select, i put the default as blue but i switched it to black for you.

Posted: 8/11/2007 11:42:01 AM
omhoge

cool.
OK since you got me going...
can you do a second version with the
cabinet closed positioned on the diagional
and the antennas a bit bigger?
hope you don't mind the question.
thanks for helping us
wear our theremin-hearts on our sleeves,
err... chests.
Posted: 8/11/2007 12:26:55 PM
misfit8d6

sure thing! Right now I'm on my way out to the hardware store and to radio shack-- I found a little casio keyboard at the thrift store I want to circuit bend today and I don't have any 1M potentiometers left and then I need to buy some nuts for my tube theremin I'm building at the hardware store...When I get back, I will do the new designs for you and post back here right away. Thanks man!
Posted: 8/11/2007 4:56:00 PM
misfit8d6

Posted: 8/11/2007 4:56:54 PM
misfit8d6

hey man,

I just put up the new design ala your specifications-- RCA type theremin front, angled...etc

Let me know what you think, I hope you like it!

oh yah, the url http://www.cafepress.com/gearaddict

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.