A trolley for Etherwave PRO owners at IKEA

Posted: 9/4/2007 6:41:47 AM
Oscar

I discovered 2 days ago at IKEA this bag.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/it_IT/img/store_images/roma_portadiroma/upptacka_serie.gif

It is The one below priced 39'95 euro:
UPPTÄCKA trolley
( Reference # may be 400.993.15, but not sure)

About 54 x 27 x 24 cm inside.
59,95 euro (39,95 euro having "ikea family" free card)

I have bought one and I believe that this bag, ONCE quilted by oneself with a thick

foam, will be perfect as a Moog Etherwave Pro bag. Pretty adjusted for it but with

room enough for antennas, cables, and so on. Even the Pro tripod can be placed at a

side pocket, only the tip comes outside up just about 2 or 3 inches.

There are IKEAs all over the world, so this info will be useful to every Pro owner.

Go there with your measures and take a look by yourselves first ;)
Posted: 9/4/2007 8:48:16 AM
Alexander

Thankyou Oscar. Hopefully now I will not suffer the horrible effects of bag-induced leprosy.
Posted: 9/4/2007 3:27:35 PM
Charlie D

The stand can actually be made shorter - it's unneccesarily large. Simply disconnect the central pole from the stand by unscrewing the large plastic screwy-thing, and saw two or three inches from the pole you remove.

This means the stand will fit easily into the average suitcase, rather than being just fractionally too large.
Posted: 9/5/2007 2:35:09 PM
Oscar

Careful not to confuse this trolley bag with the shopping bag from the same collection.

About the tripod: I have unscrewed it, the inside "stick", and it does not seem so simple: the extremes have plastic pieces and they don't seem easy to take off without damaging it...
have you tried it?

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.