For Sale: New Etherwave Theremin

Posted: 10/27/2008 10:11:55 PM
Sandboxid

I have an Etherwave Theremin for sale. #8360. It's brand new. Here is the story behind it. I was hired by Bob Moog early in 2004 to do the industrial design (aesthetics, housing configuration etc.) of the Etherwave Pro. As part of the program Moog Music sent me an Etherwave as project reference. I tried to play it through a home stereo system but that didn't work and that's as far as I took it. It's in perfect condition. I think it's worth about $275.00 dollars given the current going rate. Shipping coasts are to be determined based on requirements and location.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Brian
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:54:11 AM
Thierry

Brian,

if I (as a non English native speaker) understood well, the Etherwave didn't work when you tried it. So there seems to be a risk for the potential purchaser.

Don't you have any means to make shure that this instrument is in working condition?

We, the TW members, are ready to help you with this by answering to your questions and helping you with diagnostics.
Posted: 10/30/2008 11:17:44 AM
Sandboxid

Good point. I just assumed that it was me. I'll put the sale of this on hold until I make sure it works properly.
Thanks!
Posted: 12/4/2008 3:22:03 PM
don

hi. i would be interested in buying your theremin if it works. please let me know

don

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.