Etherwave Pro Standard - For sale? Make me an offer.

Posted: 11/26/2009 7:15:21 PM
sidecars

I have an EW Pro that sits unused for the most part, and bills are sitting there, too.

I know some have sold for 7k plus, or at least one.

I see that a few have sold for 4k.

Now and then one sells for 2.5 to 3k.

If I sell it I'd like more than 3k. I'll put it on ebay to see what happens, but let me know if you have any offers here. No need to post "it ain't worth it" type stuff, as this is a "to each his own" sorta thing.

By the way.. I also have a Haken Continuum for sale, 4k, sells new for $5400k. Also an Axis 64 controller. 1.5k, normally 2.5k. Finally, MDT trumpet.. 2k, normally 2.5k.

Yeah.. I went crazy. Theremin cello? Gone.

Bryan
Posted: 12/1/2009 8:03:48 PM
DiggyDog

I could kick myself for not buying Pro when they were new.

In fact, I had a bright idea to buy a few of them when they announced that they were discontinuing production. I wanted ot sit on them and then sell them for a decent profit. One of the reasons I didn't was that Moog Music was making noises about a replacement model that would be somewhere between the Pro and the Standard.

Posted: 1/16/2010 6:32:05 PM
fintushel

I love my E-Pro dearly--it has Thierry's terrific mod, & only a few hard-to discern nicks and one tarnished knob. But, you know what? I like the sound of my Standard better, and, like Sidecars sez, the times is tuff. So, me too: make me an offer. What is it worth these days?

I also have the wonderful Bose L1 Personal Amplification System with the bass unit. Cost me $1400 a few years ago. Wonderful thing--you hear yourself as the audience hears you (Take that, Robert Burns.) Anybody interested?

Simplify, simplify!
Posted: 1/17/2010 1:35:41 PM
DiggyDog

Please stop dangling these shiny objects in front of me.

I can't stand it!
Posted: 1/18/2010 5:10:12 PM
Regina

Hey guys, I am interested in buying one.
Please let me know if it's on ebay, thnx
Posted: 12/10/2011 7:24:22 PM
destella

Dear All,

A Theremin Etherwave Pro is now for sale. This theremin is perhaps the very last one made, as far as we know. It was specially made through Moog and given to Lera Auerbach - composer of the ballet The Little Mermaid - which uses Theremin as the voice of the Mermaid.

See:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlTgmFbucMg&feature=relmfu

It is in excellent condition used only for a short period of time. She is not terribly motivated to sell, but would agree for an appropriate price. If interested contact me at +1.917.742.4014

Best,

Rafael

Posted: 12/10/2011 11:54:36 PM
Jason

Welcome to Theremin World!  Do you have photos of the instrument you could post?

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.