Concert in México

Posted: 2/15/2006 8:36:07 PM
Ernesto mendoza

Hi there¡ this is Ernesto Mendoza. I am glad to post the new concert i will be performing in Mexico city. Saturday 25 of February the date, and the gig will take place in "Cuore Café" a place in wich contemporary artist show their works as paint and music.
www.fuga.com.mx/cuore. I will be playing Mexican music as well as Pop covers and classical material, as an example: "Solamente una vez", the song that was transmitted in "Spellbound", "Besame mucho" from Mexican composer Consuelo Velazquez, "Flor de azalea", "In my life" from Beatles, "Moon river", "Air g suite" from Bach etc....
I will post photos and video from the show and very, very soon i will be posting a couple of new gigs more.
Posted: 2/16/2006 12:08:36 AM
kkissinger

Hi, Ernesto.

Glad you are participating in Thereminworld.

Your performance on Spellbound is awesome.
Posted: 2/16/2006 11:08:21 AM
Ernesto mendoza

Thank you so much¡¡ I´m glad to know that you like my rendition of "Solamente una vez". In fact i´m waiting to hear a new song that i send to "Spellbound" This is another Mexican bolero song, so i hope you like it too, stay tuned to hear it in few next programs¡¡¡ then, i will post it in my blog: http://thereminmex.blogspot.com and i will be adding more songs too, And i will be notifying some more news about new gigs here.
Bye.
Ernesto.
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:18:46 PM
Ernesto mendoza

Hi there¡¡ I invite you to visit my weblog and check the photos from the past concert in "Cuore café" Next gigs include here.
http://thereminmex.blogspot.com
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:45:25 AM
omhoge

Fantastic! Great poster too. I am *very* glad you are getting so much concert exposure.
(Pardon me for posting here but I cannot find your email address at home)
If you still have my email address please feel free to write me at home.

Let us know when recordings of you are available.

!feicidades! - John Hoge
Posted: 3/8/2006 12:07:14 PM
Ernesto mendoza

Thank you a lot¡¡¡ I´ll be doin´ a couple of gigs in next dates. I don´t know if i can, but i post my mail here, anyway it´s in the Blog profile.
ernestopolanco@hotmail.com. I´m very sorry but i don´t know your photograph friend. I am actually planning to do a recording, in fact i have four pieces, two of them were transmited in spellbound and the other two i´ve just recently sent to David Vesel, there was another Mexican Bolero and a song from the Beatles. Stay Tuned¡¡¡¡ Since i am planning to change my home to another state, i am very busy trying to play some more and the cd has been delayed but anyway it is in the Agenda.
Cheers.
Posted: 3/9/2006 9:04:19 AM
omhoge

That is a great reason to delay a CD.
This is fantastic news for the global theremin movement as well as further evidence of the incredable ongoing expansion of music in Mexico.
Keep it up and keep us posted.
Posted: 3/9/2006 11:04:01 AM
Ernesto mendoza

That´s for sure ¡¡¡¡¡

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.