Goodiepal Radical Computer Music Course in Chicago & live on the internet

Posted: 8/26/2008 5:13:11 PM
i3hypermedia

Wanted: Students - Goodiepal Radical Computer Music Course – Mort Aux Vaches Ekstra Extra Education – Chicago - 7pm Saturday, October 18th. please pass this on if you know anyone who would be interested. Gaeoudjparl will be lecturing live from London via the internet to a core group of up to 20 students plus a general audience. The entire event will be streamed live on the i^3 website (www.i3hypermedia.com).

i^3 hypermedia is a progressive production and post-production house dedicated to creating new types of visualization and storytelling models. The innovative techniques used in projects such as B-17: A Mini Epic and Greater Than Less Than: Level 2 (www.youtube.com/bseventeen) have set into motion the Hyper-Cinema™ method being developed at i^3 by Arturo Cubacub and Sarah Weis. On Feb. 29th - March 2nd they hosted the first quadrennial (international | independent | interstitial) festival, celebrating work created in the spaces between established genres, formats and mediums.

Potential students (of any age or background) should write to info@i3hypermedia.com to secure a spot.

Contact kay@i3hypermedia.com with additional questions or to schedule an interview.
Posted: 8/26/2008 7:05:31 PM
GordonC

Hello Kay,

Welcome to [i]Theremin[/i] World. How does this computer music course relate to theremins?

:-)
Posted: 8/27/2008 4:58:40 AM
Alexander

I'm willing to guess that it might be because I've gigged with Goodiepal in the past and it was announced on the Theremin UK blog thingum.

Hi Kay. If / when you see Kristian, tell him Alexander Thomas says hi :) His performance made me laugh and think in equal measure.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.