Theremin Player Wanted In Conn.

Posted: 1/13/2009 7:46:13 PM
coalport

Anyone who is interested in a theremin gig at an elementary school in Greenwich, Conn., please get in touch with me privately. Andy Karlok is unavailable so perhaps someone else might like to step in.

theremins@peterpringle.com
Posted: 1/13/2009 11:20:42 PM
vonbuck

Beat me to posting.
At the time, I just got through with Grad school and didn't have a day job, only gigging.
I just started two jobs, cataloger by day, reference librarian by night. I was lucky to get these two jobs and i'm afraid of taking off any time.
Of course by April (the proposed month for the demonstration) I might be able to take time off.
The school sounds really cool, and will be a great chance to intoduce young children to the theremin.
Mmmmm, I'm starting to talk myself back into makong time..
Seriouslythough any of you guys in the New York area even should look into this It is going to be in the Fairfield County area, so you could take the train to it pretty easily.
They're not many theremin players in Ct.
Or contact me at andykarlok@yahoo.com

Andy
Posted: 1/14/2009 4:37:57 PM
coalport

Many thanks to all of you who responded to the call for a thereminist to do the gig in Greenwich, Conn.

I got one of the respondents in touch with the employer and she hired him.

There will no doubt be other opportunities.

Posted: 1/14/2009 7:29:53 PM
Jason

It's great to see a theremin need get filled so quickly! Congrats to whomever got the gig!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.