B3 Deluxe on Law and Order SVU!

Posted: 1/13/2009 11:05:57 PM
Thomas Grillo

I just got word that Law and Order SVU just showed a B3 Deluxe theremin on an episode called "hothouse". I don't have all the details as I've missed this episode, and my friend only caught a glimps of it, but rectognized it from seeing my Deluxe. If you've got a dvr, get that episode. It aired on NBC this evening.
Posted: 1/14/2009 11:38:38 AM
djpb_designs

Hopefully it wasn't "the victim" in that episode :(

Don
Posted: 1/14/2009 3:20:04 PM
carport888

I watched that part recently.

They go to this guy's place to ask him some questions about something (whatever was going on in the episode, I didn't watch the whole thing), and he had a Burns B3 Deluxe, along with some other equipment.

As he was talking, he walked over and turned on the theremin and equipment, then just kinda waved his hands around (still talking to the people)...maybe he was testing his field...

Anyway, the overdub theremin track didn't match his waving hand motions to the sound very well.

~Dan
Posted: 1/14/2009 5:01:40 PM
Thomas Grillo

Hey, at least you guys got to catch it.

Too bad they didn't get the dubb right.

At least the theremin is making it's way into mainstream visibility.
Posted: 1/16/2009 10:19:22 AM
starrykitten

Oh, man, I probably saw it and missed it somehow. Now I'll have to watch it again. That's ok. I can stand to look at Christopher Meloni for another hour.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.