Newbie :)

Posted: 8/24/2011 12:03:05 AM
Chainsaw Willie!

From: Just a short walk away from Nike Missile Site S-13/14

Your dog may get used to it after a while. Mine protested vocally at first, then he entered a stage of being very concerned, now he is merely unimpressed.
Posted: 8/24/2011 8:16:11 AM
Amethyste

My male cat LOATHES the Theremin, a RUNS downstairs when he hears me flip the on switch!

My female cat on the other hand, comes and lay near the Theremin once in a while... I think she just likes being around me, not so much the Theremin...
Posted: 8/24/2011 10:21:37 PM
SewerPipe

Hello AmberN

Just my .02 cents worth. When I play my Theremin, the dog is not bothered at all ---- It's my wife that can't tolerate it to well :-). I use head phones when she is home, then I "Go Live" when she is gone.
There is a huge difference, in my case from head phones to Live. After a short while you may be surprised at what can be accomplished. When I started using a backing track, my pleasure of playing was enhanced a great deal. I wish you great success with your Theremin.
In His Service ---- SewerPipe
Posted: 9/23/2015 1:17:28 AM
MagsterTV

AmberN, what city are you in? I'm in Oklahoma also and learning the theremin and wish to rub elbows with other theremin Okies.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.