silicon chip & paia

Posted: 2/15/2005 9:33:03 AM
tom_h

Jeff, do you think you could email me the modifications? Have just bought the Jaycar kit...

Regards,
Tom
tom_h@hotmail.com
Posted: 2/15/2005 12:44:33 PM
Jason

I have all of Max's site content and I'll try to get it uploaded very soon. I'm working on updating the schematics page to use the new database backend features I just uploaded, and once that's finished it'll be much easier for me to add new site content quickly. Thanks for your patience (and please consider registering as a Thereminworld user).

cheers!
-Jason
Posted: 2/15/2005 9:08:00 PM
Jeff S

Tom - I tried to send you the files but the delivery failed. Are you sure the addy you provided is correct? Is there a size limit for "hotmail"? The files are about 363kb (0.363mb) Thanks!
Posted: 2/16/2005 12:35:30 AM
tom_h

Jeff, apologies - I seem to have forgotten to activate my brain before posting. My actual email is:
tp_hayes@hotmail.com

Seems I got my webhandle-thing confused with my email address... (the size limit on hotmail is several Mb if I recall, shan't be a problem)

Regards,
Tom
Posted: 2/21/2005 7:44:46 PM
Abdulkn

Hi Jeff,

There are a few broken links here on the Silicon Chip Mod page, so was wondering if you wouldn't mind emailing me the following:

All audio files
PCB file (Not Overlay)

Everything else I have.

Kind Regards

Abdul

PS. Does anyone have Max's contact details so that I can pester him?!!! ;-) Some questions I have re the mod.. Aerial, mod component placement and positioning in the wooden cabinet.

abdul.nathekar@blueyonder.co.uk

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.