spellbound surprise

Posted: 4/7/2006 8:33:11 AM
DiggyDog

It's all Gordon's fault and we love him for it.

He invested many hours tracking down Thereminworld members and organizing the whole thing.

Posted: 4/7/2006 8:47:14 AM
kkissinger

As the .mp3 tracks from people started coming in, those of us in on the surprise were able to hear periodic mixes. To hear it all come together was great fun!

Gordon did a great job on this international recording effort: a well-deserved tribute to Jason!

-- Kevin :)
Posted: 4/7/2006 3:17:26 PM
Oscar

Hehe... Happy Birthday too, Jason And TW!!

I must confess they invited me to join the group, but I finally had no time to make a good recording (and also begun to have some HUGE problems with my own website). I am sad not to have been able to be there.

Anyway, you know you are one of my main inspirations to start "Theremin Hispano", so thanks for it!!

And about the recording, it's lots of fun!!!
Posted: 4/7/2006 4:00:38 PM
sinno

happy Birthday Jason and ThereminWorld. Hurrah for Gordon too :0)
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:38:42 PM
omhoge

Major kudos to Gordon, thank you so much for the hard work and Peter for his. Also special thanks to Jon from the Lothars who helped track a some of us down, of course David V. for playing it on air and pushing out the mp3 so fast.

This was a lot of fun to do, hide and finally hear! Just wish we could have seen Jason's face when he heard it.
Posted: 4/7/2006 6:27:58 PM
GordonC

Stop it with the nice words you guys. I'm quite big-headed enough as it is. If it swells any more my halo will get too tight and it'll make me all cranky.

Kudos to everyone who was involved - everyone was important!
Posted: 10/3/2007 11:53:17 PM
buddy_craigg

bump
cause it's polly's 29th birthday (or at least that's what she's been telling me for the last 10 years)

and i wanted to play this for her.
and so i dont have to look for it next year
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3111212

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.