Revamped Lothars Website!

Posted: 11/29/2006 8:35:46 AM
Jon B

The Lothars have completely revamped our website to make it easier to navigate and to add lots of nifty new features including:

* Jukebox -- Now you can listen to nearly everything the The Lothars have recorded, including tracks from out of print CDs!
* Videos -- watch the Lothars performing live and check out a clip from the DVD we've released with video artist Doctor T.
* Improved Shopping Cart -- For all your theremin holiday shopping needs.
* Blog -- It's still a work in progress, but it's there. If you're down with rss, you can subscribe to it and stay up on the latest news from The Lothars and our individual band members.

Plus some newish photos and press clippings, not to mention a new color scheme! All the action is at http://www.wobblymusic.com/lothars/

The Lothars are a theremin-based improvisational ensemble which includes hammered dulcimer, log drum, electro-flute, prerecorded samples, and at least two theremins (a word not often seen in its plural form).
Posted: 11/29/2006 9:10:17 AM
kkissinger

Jon,

Very nice website!

Is your Dr. T the same person who developed the music software packages (Dr. T's KCS, Omega, Copyist, Fingers, CZ-Rider, etc)?
Posted: 11/29/2006 7:20:16 PM
Jon B

It [b]is[/b] the same Dr. T! He burned out on writing software and now does mostly live video mixing. His website is at http://www.foryourhead.com/.
Posted: 11/29/2006 8:27:36 PM
kkissinger

Dr. T's software was (and still is) awesome. When I went to a DAW I switched over to Cubase. Cubase is great however there are a number of features that I miss from the Dr. T's environment.

I'll always look upon Dr. T's software with affection because I cut my MIDI-teeth on it.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.