Etherwave Pro Limited Edition--delivery date?

Posted: 3/10/2008 7:04:36 PM
bassoon-o-rama

Hi, everyone:

I have had the Pro Limited Edition on order from a Moog dealer since August, 2007. In January, 2008, Moog said that they had a problem with a supplier of antennas. They couldn't tell me when this would be corrected and the instrument built.

My question: does anyone have a Pro LE on order and do you have any new information about a delivery date? Thanks!

Posted: 3/13/2008 11:23:41 AM
GordonC

Hi Richard, welcome to Theremin World.

I think you need to talk to Moog again and find out if they are still fulfilling back orders, as they stopped making them some time ago now.

This is pure conjecture, but I suspect the order was fouled up and people are trying to shift the blame.

Sorry to be a bearer of potentially bad tidings. :-/

Posted: 3/16/2008 9:06:11 AM
omhoge

When I last spoke to them about it (about 2-3 months ago) the final EWPro's were still being constructed. There were several rounds of set backs with sub suppliers of cabinets, etc.

If your vendor has sold you a unit which was a confirmed order between them and Moog, you should get your instrument. Moog is a small shop and often stretched thin with things like the Voyager marketing push or the current German music industry convention pull them in several directions.

Patience, even many months of it for my first EWPro, is not unusual working with them. But for me it has always paid off with excellent instruments and repairs.

Nag your vendor for more info. then try calling Moog. I'd keep hope.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.