New Format Viewing

Posted: 2/15/2005 7:36:39 AM
Jason

Ouch... that's not good. When you're back at work, can you check the version of IE that your computer has? You can use the Help->About Internet Explorer menu to find out.

I admit I haven't done much testing yet on other browsers. I've really only had a chance to test with IE6 on Windows XP and Windows 2003. If anyone else with a Mac or running Netscape or Firefox could let me know how things look on their browsers, I'd really appreciate the feedback.

thanks for the bug report!
Posted: 2/15/2005 12:32:59 PM
Jason

Please let me know what browser and version you are seeing the black posts in.

I'll temporarily remove the black table behind the forum posts to work around this for now.
Posted: 2/15/2005 12:40:40 PM
Jason

User profiles shouldn't be viewable at all to guests (people not logged in). Guests should be redirected to the registration page instead.

When you look at your own profile, you should be able to see your e-mail address in case you need to change it. If you view the profile of another registered user, you should see the text "hidden" with a link to our privacy policy.

Please let me know if that's not working.
Posted: 2/15/2005 11:53:32 PM
RS Theremin

The black on black occurs in IExplorer 5.5 on a system running Windows 2000. Removing the black background did solve the problem. My home computer is IE 6 in which everything works fine.
Posted: 2/16/2005 12:26:11 AM
Jason

Cool. Glad to know it's viewable now. I'll try installing that combination to see if I can find a way to get the black borders back. Thanks for the data!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.