Visiting Moog Music tomorrow

Posted: 3/31/2005 8:25:57 AM
Jason

I've lived in North Carolina for a little over a year and a half, but I'm just making my first trip to visit Bob Moog & friends (since 1997) tomorrow. My wife and I are headed to Asheville, NC for a weekend trip, so we're going to stop by the wave-works while we're there to say hi.

I'm bringing along my Ethervox MIDI theremin for a minor adjustment. When I plug headphones into the jack on the front panel, I can no longer completely dampen the volume.

I'm also planning to talk to Mike Adams about getting more vendors to sell theremins (in particular the Etherwave Pro) and get some details on an upcoming theremin festival in the works. MANY more details about that to come, of course.

I expect the phone to be ringing off the hook with orders for the Moogerfooger 4'33" while I'm there :)

Beyond some details about Series 91 instruments, Anyone got any other burning questions you want me to ask?
Posted: 4/1/2005 9:47:14 AM
mpampouras

Ask em to put more photos and specification info on their websites about their theremins, and not only the new ones that want to sell!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.