Etherfest2005

Posted: 7/14/2005 12:28:41 AM
vonbuck

does antbody know if their will be any t-shirts, or posters for the event? I'm not going to be able to make it, but woultod try make arrangements if their was any merchandising I have my poster from the Portland fest, hanging next to my Electronic Odessy poster in my music room, and would need something from Etherfest.
Posted: 7/14/2005 9:43:54 AM
user

When you fill out the registration form for the event, they ask you for your T-shirt size.

So, I think they have a t-shirt! Why don't you e-mail them directly? I'm sure they will sell you one.
Posted: 7/14/2005 11:45:47 AM
Jason

Lesley from The Orange Peel told me they are making shirts. I don't know for sure if they'll be for registered attendees only or if they'll also be available to purchase. I imagine the latter, since it's hard to get a run of less than 100 custom shirts produced.

I haven't heard about posters yet though.

I'll be handing out some ThereminWorld logo schwag too: lanyards for the registrant laminates, pens, and some cool "globe" shaped stress balls w/ our logo on them - they make great pitch antenna balls too :)
Posted: 7/15/2005 10:59:01 AM
vonbuck

as soon as I get out of the hospital, I want to order some of your designs
Posted: 7/15/2005 10:19:55 PM
Jason

Sorry to hear you're in the hospital! Hope everything's ok. I'm guessing I'll have extra stress balls, pens, and neck lanyards after Etherfest. I'll probably use them for various promotions on the website here, but I'm also happy to sell 'em cheap via PayPal. Hopefully they'll actually show up before the festival!
Posted: 7/16/2005 11:53:21 AM
vonbuck

I was told I could order t-shirts if i don't attend.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.