The Nano Head amp!

Posted: 8/12/2005 10:36:54 PM
user

From the guy who makes the theremin-styled Fuzz Probe.

The Nano Head (http://www.zvexamps.com/)

It's a tube guitar amp about the size of an iPod.

They sell for about $400. It would be really neat to run an EPro through one of those. He's using high-efficency military surplus low voltage tubes in those babies. The iMPAMP next to it is also some serious shiznit....
Posted: 8/13/2005 10:36:23 AM
steveburnett

I've used the Nano Head before (a couple of hours test in the store) because I use several of Z Vex's products, including his theremin-based (discontinued) Volume Probe and his (not discontinued) Trem Probe. The Nano is very cool. Has a small built-in speaker. Requires an AC adapter, unlike most of his gear.

Note for locals: Fat Sound Guitars in Cary, NC is the only ZVex dealer in the state, which is why I use so many of ZVex's effects (besides the small size and unique sounds) - I can try them without having to buy them untested. Fat Sound has a Nano Head in stock, and since they've had it a while I imagine they'd give you a good price on it.

The impamp he just announced as a new product this past week, I haven't seen it yet.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.