Thereminist groupies

Posted: 10/24/2005 3:26:07 PM
Oscar

Well, that were t-shirts for, weren't they? ;)
(my design was in white letters with a black background to be readen the best possible, even for TV cameras).

Otherwise, I was thinking to in a card design referring to the major webportals...
What about a general card telling something like this?:

Amazed about this instrument, the Theremin?

If you want more information about it, please refer to the major webportals, where you can eventually find everything you want to ask for:

In english: www.thereminworld.com
In spanish: www thereminhispano.com
;)

And then, everyone will be happy, you will have more time for yourself and everyone will be appropiately informed, without loosing the URLs you told them in a noisy concert room...

Anyway, if there is a beautiful girl interested on it, you can always keep your card for another time and tell her everything about your theremin and your life sharing a pair of beers ;)
Posted: 10/24/2005 10:19:25 PM
DiggyDog

LOL!

Hey babe, wanna come up and see my thermin?

Posted: 10/28/2005 9:15:27 AM
Jason

Great idea Oscar. I keep a pocketfull of ThereminWorld.com business cards wherever I go, and I wear my t-shirts just about any time I'm going to be in a music-loving crowd (concerts, outdoor festivals, etc.). I like your white-on-black t-shirts especially - they're very visible. That's what I was going for with the "control zone" construction sign shirts too, but you kinda have to know what a theremin is to really appreciate that design.

Maybe we need a t-shirt design contest :)
Posted: 10/28/2005 2:02:40 PM
Oscar

Well, I think I can design a .doc or .pdf page of cards ready to print and cut with our logos... gimme some time :)

By other side, someone asked me about a not-so-corporative design for t-shirts, so, I have just designed another colour t-shirt. By the moment just for myself, it is just a try...let's see how is it like when printed.

This time with just a theremin and a very tiny logo.
Posted: 11/2/2005 4:37:57 PM
DiggyDog

Well, in about an hour I will be playing a gig Downtown. If the weather holds up it will be an outside gig.

Either way, I am reasonabley sure my one-and-only theremin groupie wil be there.

Fortunately, Mrs. Diggy is pretty awesome so I will not be tempted to misbehave.

I'll leave all that to you unmarried guys.

They're out there....

Posted: 11/3/2005 9:00:22 AM
DiggyDog

The gig went well and my little fan was there.

(She' more of a fan than a groupie, I'd say, if there is a difference.)

I let her play the theremin when we were breaking down and I have to say this girl needs to get a theremin!

She really didn't play anything musical but she had fun waving her hands around and was enthusiastic enough to call her friend on the phone to tell her she had just played a theremin.

We need more cute girl theremin players.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.