theremin tone

Posted: 12/3/2011 10:01:03 PM
Thierry

There must be a misunderstanding about the shipping fees. The 45 euros apply normally for shipping an entire Etherwave from Europe to the US.

You should contact Wilco by email (info at theremin dot nl)and ask for a realistic shipping quote for the module only. I'm sure it can be done around 10 - 12 euros.

Posted: 12/3/2011 11:16:20 PM
RS Theremin

Thierry, it is my understanding the past few weeks Europe wants to dump the Euro and go back to the old system of trade & barter! The Greek economy is so bad right now the only accepted currency is the Gyro!

Will 2012 usher in the one world economy and the New World Order?

As broke as we are here in the states we just keep printing more dollars, plenty to go around. It may be time for the World to use the Amero. If we include Canada we can call it the Camero.

I apologize...

Posted: 12/4/2011 12:37:07 PM
Thierry

Hello nieradka and all,

I contacted Wilco and he has now fixed the bug in the shop configuration at http://www.ethermagic.eu.

Thank you for having notified this and sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted: 12/5/2011 7:24:00 PM
Wilco Botermans

Hi folks,

There have been some problems in the shipping fee on the Ethermagic.eu website. Shipping to the USA from the Netherlands was incredibly high at more than 45 Euro. This was a result of people asking me about the 19% Dutch sales tax, which only applies to customers within the European Union.

The problem is though, that to not have to pay the 19% sales tax, I need proof that the product was sold to, payed by, and shipped to a country outside Europe. The tax office only accepts official export papers that the regular shipping service via the post office cannot provide. So I did some research on it and got myself a UPS account. I can now export officially to any country in the world. The only problem is that a basic envelope (!) to the USA already costs 45.90 Euro. 

(The only good thing about it is that UPS delivers in 3-5 working days, instead of 2-3 weeks.)

Additionally, the web store system automatically deducts the 19% sales tax when ordering from the USA or any other non-EU country. 

So now the UPS shipping options for envelopes have now been removed from the ethermagic.eu website. When ordering from a non-EU country, the shipping fee will include the complete sales tax.

Module (49.58) + regular shipping (2.90) + Sales tax (9.97) = 62.45 Euro (83.61 USD on the date of posting) (+ 3.4% paypal fee on the module, if you choose this payment option.)

Also, the ESPE01 module can now be bought via ebay.com. The price there is a bit higher as it includes the ebay commission fee as well. (95 USD including regular shipping worldwide.)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=espe01&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Cheerio,

Wilco

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.