Moog Etherwave Pro for Sale

Posted: 11/7/2012 4:12:31 PM
Patyoungblood

Matrix, if still available I am interested in buying this  send me a note at patrick.youngblood@sonoco.com

Posted: 11/7/2012 11:31:49 PM
surfinsifu

Hi !

I'm a "newbies" on this site I've discovered recently, I m french guy who enjoy playing on analog equipement (synths, electric piano and acoustic KB instruments as well).

I bought many years ago a Moog Etherwave Pro but unfornatly I didn't spend time to learn to play efficienlty this great instrument, so I decided this week to sell it.

I've read many things about this Moog EPro Theremin and the second hands prices.

Can you give me your advices about the price I can sell it, mind is in mint condition, complete (its metal support, original DVD, power cable, and original box to send it all over the world - !  it's not the Moog fly case)

Thx

Olivier

Hi I would be interested if you still have it.  Please email me at :flowseattle@yahoo.com

thanks

Paul

Posted: 11/10/2012 12:48:24 PM
matrix1

Thx everybody for your several propositions.

I send you an individual Email.

My EWPRo is still available, in MINT condition

don't hesistate to propose me exchanges with other equipment such as Oberheim, Moog, Buchla, EMS, Korg, ...(for example I would have an VCS3/AKS EMS or Rhodes Chroma synth! I would complete money in these particular case)

Regards

Matrix

Posted: 11/20/2012 11:07:23 PM
eldin

Hi! If you still havent sold it i´m interested!!!! this would be perfect for my circus orcestra!!!

kelie@spray.se

Eldin (Sweden)

Posted: 11/30/2012 9:13:37 PM
matrix1

hi Eldin

I 've just send you an Email on your personal adress.

The EW pro is still available and honestly I didn't spend time to enter it on EBay or whaterver.

I really prefer an exchange (Good vibraphone ,or analog equipment)

MAtrix

Posted: 12/7/2012 6:15:18 PM
Amethyste

Have you considered exchanging your Epro for a soul? Mine is available :)

Posted: 12/8/2012 3:40:30 PM
matrix1

Hi Everybody

I had to consider the previous proposition ; )

Amethyste looks so nice , that I have to stop my sells wishes for her :)) but the risk is that I could be trained to play better my EWpro which could means that I would never try to sell it another time  : !

Cheers

Posted: 12/11/2012 2:53:37 AM
DiggyDog

If you don't find her soul to your liking, how 'bout a Yamaha CS-50 or a Mini Moog?  Both have been recently serviced and calibrated.

Posted: 12/12/2012 12:58:56 AM
coalport

When asked what the most important prerequisite is for those who want to play the theremin, Clara Rockmore said, "First, have music in your soul. If you have THAT, you will find a way to do it."

Posted: 12/16/2012 12:17:42 AM
ChrisC

"First, have music in your soul. If you have THAT, you will find a way to do it."

LOL. Not if you have to put up with the negative comments from my 'significant other' you won't !!!!

PS. I got a comment from her tonight of "I wouldn't mind if you played like that nice man did that you showed me on You Tube"

Well that 'nice man' was YOU Peter, so I'll blame you for setting the standards too high  : ) 

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.