For Sale 1928 RCATheremin

Posted: 7/1/2012 10:10:36 PM
Joebean

I am posting this 1928 RCA Theremin for a 81 year old friend he worked for years in Hollywood as a sound engineer. He collected a vast collection of movie microphones and recording equipment along with this Theremin. He need to make a quick sell to raise money so is only asking $9,500.00 for a mint condition unit he is an electronics engineer and has verified the full functionality of the unit.

Theremin

Posted: 7/1/2012 10:25:13 PM
RS Theremin

Hey Joe,

Way down here but I am nearby, contact info would help as your email address is hidden from the public. Is the instrument in Hollywood? Tough neighborhood, great farmers market.

A photo would be nice. Email it to me and I will post it here.

theremin@oldtemecula.com

Christopher

Posted: 7/2/2012 8:14:25 AM
GordonC

Joebean. I cannot see the photo in your posting, as I am not allowed to access the server that stores the photo. It appears to be stored on the google server that holds attachments to emails sent to your gmail account. 

I guess that you can see the photo (while you are logged into google) but no-one else can. 

Posted: 7/3/2012 4:37:30 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Joebean,

You need to place the photo in .jpg format at some accessible site, and link to this. I cannot see the picture either - nor can anyone else.

Hello - is there anybody in there.. Just nod if you can hear me..

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.