Beat Frequency on The Voice.

Posted: 9/22/2012 7:56:01 PM
GordonC

Just to clarify, neither of these people is me. This is the other Beat Frequency. Not theremin players.

http://youtu.be/-F98VbZUIzE

Posted: 9/22/2012 8:17:42 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Yeah - Thats certainly not the "Beat Frequency" I know and love!

Fred.

Posted: 9/22/2012 11:25:20 PM
coalport

gimme da flowerpot men any day ovadese slobs

Posted: 9/23/2012 4:24:03 PM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

"gimme da flowerpot men any day ovadese slobs" - Coalport

Yeah - Once again, I absolutely agree with you, Coalpipe. I forced myself (not sure why - masochism probably ;-) to listen to "dose slobs" - IMO, take the worst of X-Factor or any of those hyped-up "tallent shows" - mix predictable boring "music" - add some "alien" component in the most unoriginal way possible, and mulch out this crap... They (this crappy beat frequency) will probably go far.

You have a hard time of it Gordon - what with some of the most famous "Gordons" being complete A-Hol*s - and now dese slobs getting a spotlight on them with the potential to mislead peeps about who the real Beat Frequency is.. I got a little p*ss*d when Fred Goodwin hit the headlines - just because he was called Fred.. LOL. (not many famous Freds - and most of them, even the Dutch king Frederick after whom I was apparently named, were supposedly ok blokes - I was told that I had been named after a "peaceful ruler")

The only saving grace is that there is absolutely NO possibility of anyone who has heard your MUSIC mistaking the crap from this other "beat frequency" for something you have had any part in mulching out.

Fred.

Posted: 9/23/2012 6:45:15 PM
GordonC

Thank you, gents.

Fred, I associate that name with Fred Dibnah and Fred Hoyle. Both OK guys.

In certain quarters my nickname is "Gordon the Big Engine". (*)

(*) I wish.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.