Show us your studio!

Posted: 9/27/2012 9:55:43 PM
SewerPipe

Gentlemen; The diamond shaped "Box" was a result of building the diamond speaker. This was all going on as I was building the "SewerPipe" Theremin. I was wishing to carry the PVC theme, yet tie it all to the Diamond Speaker theme, so as I pondered the "how to" I decided to put all my "equipment" set-up in a diamond shaped "Box". As you can see by the picture, I never put a finish on it. In the "Box" I had a 12 channel mixer, a DVD/Mp3 player, an amp, a micro verb unit, a speaker, Etc. It contained everything I needed for "Gigging", which I don't do, but was ready in case. There is a backing for the "Box" that has its own wheels and handle to make it a 2-wheeled self contained transport unit. If anyone wants more info, just drop me an e-mail.

IHS ---- Dana 

PS. It also is a stand for the SewerPipe Theremin. 

Posted: 9/28/2012 10:33:10 PM
mollydad

My theremin practice space is in the basement, so it's not near so pretty as the other pics...but it works for me....The main thing is that I have good power, good light, and I'm IN THE BASEMENT so my "experiments" in theremin playing aren't too annoying...

Posted: 9/28/2012 10:41:48 PM
Thomas Grillo

@mollydad: I wish I had a basement. It would be easier to soundproof. That's not a bad set up you have. It works, and that's what counts in rehearsals. :)

Posted: 9/29/2012 12:54:16 AM
mollydad

@Thomas Grillo: Thanks for the kind words...I didn't see your EW Pro in your pic...I hope you still have it.  You have such a nice collection of gear, and you play it all so well...

Posted: 9/29/2012 1:07:10 AM
Thomas Grillo

@mollydad: Thanks. I do indeed still have her. Unfortunately, she's got a few tech problems which I can't afford to have serviced just now. I've been a bit spoiled by the ESPE01 module in my EW Standard lately. It is a cool collection of theremins here. I should show them off all at once someday. ;)

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.