Intelligent thieves

Posted: 12/13/2012 11:17:39 PM
Detlev

Last week someone broke into my car.

A bag with food and my iPod were stolen.

They left the theremin in the car, knowing that it is

too hard to play...

Posted: 12/13/2012 11:52:21 PM
Amethyste

:( I am sorry to hear that... having your car broken into is certainly no picnic. :(

Posted: 12/14/2012 1:51:29 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

"They left the theremin in the car, knowing that it is
too hard to play..." - Detlev

Or, more likely.. They never knew what it was.. Perhaps they thought it was some sort of tracking device.. LOL ;-)

Losing your iPod is no fun though..

In 27 years I have only had 3 thefts - Couple of iron vehicle ramps from my front lawn, some tools (which really pi**ed me off because they were irreplacable - particularly a pair of fine long-nosed pliers I had owned for 30+ years) at the RFH (HO2010), and the last, and most bizarre was a couple of weeks ago - I had a small metal bin with a foot pedal, which I used to dispose of my fag ends - It was shiny and clean on the outside, but inside 1/2 full of disgusting fag ends, stinking and filthy.. And it was stolen! Bin, fags and all - not a trace. At least whoever took it never emptied it on my lawn.. 

Fred.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.