NEW UK DESIGNED & BUILT THEREMIN with volume loop & pitch rod etc

Posted: 1/17/2014 10:19:47 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

This is a dummy posting! FAO  Jason  / Technical staff:

Somethings gone wrong with this page - Seems to have happened on my last edit..  when I deleted an accidental duplicate posting.. as soon as I delete it (which is now this posting) the post is deleted, but page 10 (this page) remains on the "index" even though there are no postings in it - and when trying to access it (clicking [next] for example), the trouble in ether message appears...

So I will leave this posting here for now as it seems to fix the problem..

Posted: 1/20/2014 5:48:29 AM
Jason

So many bugs, so little time.  Thanks for the hack/fix Fred!

Posted: 1/20/2014 6:30:27 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

Do we really need to be able to delete postings?

If someone wants, they can simply edit their posting and replace the content with one word .. <Deleted> .. It can be a pain to reply to a posting someone then deletes as unless one quotes the original, it looks like one is spouting nonsense (not that im too bothered - a lot of what I say probably is nonsense ;-)

I have noticed some strange things happen at times with the thread order when a deletion is made, also, I often scan recent postings and deleted ones cause confusion..

So instead of fixing the bug, why not change the "delete" to a "Report Spam" or "kill spammer" or "cast this spammer to outer darkness, where there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth"

;-)

Fred.

Want instant deserved fame and glory ? - Invent a "Kill all spammers and cast them into outer darkness" button which works!

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.