How do I disable the EWS Volume Loop?

Posted: 7/8/2014 8:02:59 PM
Touchless

I have an EtherWave Standard standing near the entrance of my shop. It gets attention but I would like to have a switch that bypasses the effects of the volume control. Often people think it is not working when little Johnny is standing under the loop. Looking at the Hot Rodding Schematic can someone tell me the best two points a jumper switch might be connected to bypass or disable volume?  My first thought is to jump Pin 9 & 10 of U3b?

This also makes for a good entryway announcer.

Thank you,

T

Edit: That "flag as spam link" should be public, now it is only available to the individual posting the spam?

Posted: 7/8/2014 10:24:31 PM
Thierry

You may without any risk connect pin12 of U3 to +12V for getting foll volume or to -12V to mute the instrument.

Posted: 7/8/2014 10:28:31 PM
Touchless

Excellent, thanks Thierry!

Posted: 7/9/2014 2:46:56 AM
FredM

From: Eastleigh, Hampshire, U.K. ................................... Fred Mundell. ................................... Electronics Engineer. (Primarily Analogue) .. CV Synths 1974-1980 .. Theremin developer 2007 to present .. soon to be Developing / Trading as WaveCrafter.com . ...................................

"Edit: That "flag as spam link" should be public, now it is only available to the individual posting the spam?"

LOL !

That's absurd! - Never noticed before, but you are right!

Perhaps should say "post your spam" - we may catch some of them bug*ers that way! 8-))

Posted: 7/9/2014 9:36:36 AM
Thierry

I think that the visibility of the "flag as spam" link depends on the access rights. Each individual user has the right to edit/delete their own posts and thus to flag them as spam. Admins have the right to edit/delete all posts and thus could flag everything as spam.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.