Looking for theremin plyers in Valencia Spain

Posted: 9/14/2014 1:36:59 PM
Russ

Hi,

I Live in Valencia Spain, and I am looking for other Theremin enthusiast in my area, I am an absolute beginner and I would like to know if anyone can put me in contact with someone here in Valencia perhaps to show me the ropes, as it were.

Thanks

Russ 

Posted: 9/14/2014 5:45:16 PM
Touchless

Russ - TW is a good place to advertise for locals in your area but is very limited. Put the word Spain in the TW search box and dig through the hits as you will have better chance at finding them. Then send them a TW private message which also sends them an email. When someone studies the theremin it is rare, why we are called a cult. (-'

Good Luck

T

Posted: 9/14/2014 8:11:44 PM
randy george

Hi Russ, I have friends in Valencia that work at the Polytechnic University that can show you the ropes... And probably much more.  The only problem is that my computer bit the dust a couple days ago and I can't access my contacts information at the moment.   If you don't mind waiting a few days I could probably get you in touch with them.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.