New Orleans Theremin Events

Posted: 7/14/2016 8:33:03 PM
Chobbs

Short notice, but Im holding some theremin-related events this week in New Orleans:  

Thurday(tonight!), july 14, I will be giving a talk at Good Children gallery- 4037 St Claude Ave @6:30 PM. It will be a sort of informal 'show and tell'  where I will do some demos, explain how the instrument is played, how it works, and talk about my design, the hobbs theremin.      The event is free and open to the public.  https://www.facebook.com/events/273762782995914/

Friday, july 15, I will be conducting an 1.5hr-long  Theremin workshop at Webb's Bywater Music- 3287 Burgandy St. @6:30 PM.  We will both cover the basics of playing the theremin and learning some exercises to refine your playing skills.   The event are $30 and seats are limited- I think that there are 4 left.   if you have a theremin, bring it!

Saturday, July 16, I will be playing a short solo set at the Dicso Nouveau benefit party for Aquarium Gallery...at Poor Boys 1334 St Bernard Ave.   Will be a wild and crazy night with lots of great interesting music and lots of dancing.  $5  cover  9PM-3AM 

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.