Theremin B3 150 dollar box BAD Harmonic wolf tones

Posted: 1/27/2020 3:26:14 PM
SClancy

He has it sitting on top of metal table or in his lap? This is so silly makes me think he  may be short a couple of chromosome Then he has no earth ground though those speaker. I do not mean to be mean but he must have learned by now.Most engineers fail at the theremin so there is a learning curve.A theremin that sounds beautiful has less that $5 in extra parts over a crap theremin, the secret is knowledge.Mount the darn thing on top of a mic stand or tripod and get on with it. Get a good earth ground.Christopher

""This is so silly makes me think he  may be short a couple of chromosome""
Well well every forum has one, and your it. If you read all my posts you would realize I corrected my admitted mistakes. But typical C.B. Rambo cyberbully you are you couldn't resist the opportunity to insult and put down someone to make you look BIG. You sir bring nothing to the table here.
Newbees come here for help because we admit we are newbee's But I refuse Professors instructions when delivered by way of bullying, So this is what people get when they come in here for help? Don't mean to be mean, ya right, it is to laugh.

Posted: 1/27/2020 3:35:23 PM
SClancy

It is safer to use an amplifier using a three prong plug. Ground would come through your audio cable.Did you post a sound sample so we get a better idea of the issue?Christopher

No I haven't yet, but I did those things as advised and it sounds great.

Posted: 1/27/2020 5:04:56 PM
dewster

"So this is what people get when they come in here for help? Don't mean to be mean, ya right, it is to laugh. "  - SClancy

Don't take it personally, he drives everyone off (and then wonders why so few comment!).  And if you dare mention engineering (which might, you know, come up now and then in the course of discussing Theremin design) you'll find that he has an extra ration of abuse to dispense in your general direction.

Posted: 1/27/2020 5:49:41 PM
oldtemecula

- Will get out of the way of those on this thread -

Christopher  

Posted: 1/27/2020 7:03:11 PM
bendra

You repeatedly called the Blood & Sweat of my friend and fellow theremin designer a "piece of crap", over and over when the issue was who?Christopher

Spoken in a moment of frustration, and retracted in the next video. A little assumption of good faith will go a long way

Posted: 1/27/2020 7:24:25 PM
dewster

"You repeatedly called the Blood & Sweat of my friend and fellow theremin designer a "piece of crap", over and over..."  - Christopher

That's some prime pot-calling-the-kettle-black right there.

You must be logged in to post a reply. Please log in or register for a new account.